We accept most all forms of insurance including:
- Straight Medicaid
- Priority Health
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Access Health
- United Healthcare Medicaid
- Blue Cross Complete
Flex Spending Accounts Are you aware that optical goods are an approved Flex Spending Account (FSA) expense? This valuable tax option allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars in an account to be used on approved medical expenses throughout a given year. This provides up to 20 percent more spending potential depending on your individual tax bracket. FSAs are extremely valuable to those who use their hard-earned dollars to the fullest extent!
We welcome CareCredit Cards! No interest if paid in full within 6, 12, 18, or 24 months plans on purchases made with your CareCredit credit card.
Self-Insured vision plans offer more flexibility than most traditional vision insurance plans. By Self-Insuring:
- You enjoy the freedom to choose your eye care provider.
- You have a fixed dollar benefit cap, which can be allocated to any product or service.
- You can take full advantage of your benefit dollars and have no limitations in choosing frames, lenses, and other available options.
- Lower premiums allow you more flexibility to design a plan that works best for you. California Eye Wear can be a Preferred Provider for your self-insured plan which will extend your benefit dollars. If you do not have a self-insured vision benefit, we will work with your benefits provider to help design a plan that will best suit your needs.
Check with your employer for additional vision benefits available to you.
For more information on these and other vision benefits please call us at 231.733.1224. We have the experience and resources to answer your optical and insurance questions. Allow us to prove it!